全国留学咨询热线

留学热线4008-900-910

留学服务分类
您所在的位置:柳橙网 >澳大利亚留学 > 澳大利亚留学政策 >澳洲留学申请干货:堪培拉大学申请GTE最新签证面试问题大全

澳洲留学申请干货:堪培拉大学申请GTE最新签证面试问题大全

Rannie 发表于 2015-08-19 14:09:00 来源:柳橙网

柳橙网独家获悉:近期堪培拉大学引进了新的GTE评审流程。需要在递交学生申请的同时递交以下材料:

1. 新的GTE表格

2. GTE Checklist

3. Statement of Purpose (SOP)


在学生拿到OFFER后提交接受表和付费证明后,学校会有专门的老师给每个缴费学生进行一次SKYPE视频中文面试。


柳橙网澳洲留学专家总结了以下清单,几乎涵盖了所有学生签证电话调查中可能会被提及的问题, 以便大家为澳洲留学签证面试做提前准备。


Chinese GTE interview questions

Confirm ID: Ask Date of birth and passport number to ensure you are speaking to the applicant. If in doubt ask some more personal questions like parents name and residential address.


你好。请问您贵姓?

oHello, what is your name?


我核实一下你的信息,麻烦问一下你的出生日期和年份。

oJust to verify your details, what is your date and year of birth?


请问你父母的姓名是什么?

oWhat are the names of your parents?


你的住址是?

oWhat is your residential address?


My name is xxxxxxx and I am an officer from University of Canberra. I have called you for an interview relating to your application for admission to University of Canberra.  Please note that your comments will contribute towards an assessment of your suitability and genuineness for this course.

我的名字是xxxxxxx,堪培拉大学的职员。我打来面试你关于申请来上堪培拉大学的事情。你的回答会帮助我们评估你是否适合读你申请的学位,和你的真诚程度。


This interview will take approximately 20 minutes.  If this is not a convenient time, please feel free to suggest a better time for us to call you.

这次面试会花大概20分钟。如果这次不方便讲话的话,没有问题,你可以告诉我们什么时候更方便通话。


Is now a good time to talk?

现在方便讲话吗?


Do you understand the purpose of this interview?

你理解我们这次面试的目的吗?


Do you have any questions before we start?

我们开始前,你有没有什么问题?


The applicant's circumstances in their home country – 申请人在祖国的情况

Could you provide me with the details of all the study you have previously completed?

你可以告诉我你曾经所有完成的学业详情吗?


Tell me about your employment background?

能我告我一下你的职业背景吗?


(If employed) What monthly income do you receive in this position?

你每个月的工资是多少?


(If applicable) What is the occupation of your parents?

你父母的职业是什么?


Why are you going to study in Australia?

你为什么来澳大利亚读书?


What will you learn in Australia?

你来澳洲会学些什么东西?


(If no answer/ vague response) Can you tell me the name of your intended courses/ education provider?

你可以告诉我你想读的专业的名称和大学名字吗?


How long will you study in Australia?

你会在澳洲读多久的书?


How did you choose your education provider in Australia?

你是如何选你的大学的?


Did you compare this education provider with any other education providers in Australia? (Which providers?)

你有没有比较些其它的教育机构?哪些?


"Are the courses you intend to study in Australia available in your country, specify name of home country ? If yes , why did you decide to come to Australia to study that ? Did you consider any other country like UK , USA , Canada or NZ ?

If yes - what made you decide to go for Australia? IF No, why not?"

你想在澳洲读的专业,在中国有吗? (有):你为什么决定来澳洲读呢?你有没有考虑过其它的国家,比如英国,美国,加拿大和新西兰?是什么让你决定来澳洲的?(没有):为什么?


What education providers have you considered in your country, specify name of home country?

你有考虑过上中国的教育机构吗?你可以告诉我一些你考虑过的大学吗?


What aspects are different or similar, between studying in China and Australia?

在中国或澳洲读书,有哪些方面不一样?有哪些方面一样?


What challenges have you considered you may face as a student in Australia?

来澳洲当学生,你有考虑过会有什么挑战吗?


The applicant's potential circumstances in Australia – 申请人在澳在的可能的情况

What plans you have made for accommodation in Australia (i.e. where you might live)?

你来澳有什么住处计划?(你会住在哪里?)


How will you travel from your proposed living arrangements to your education provider? How long will it take?

你准备怎么从你选择的住处去上学?大概要多久?


(If no response) Tell me about living in Australia – what do you know/think?  

在澳洲生活如何?你觉得怎么样?


Tell me what challenges you may face while living in Australia?

你住在澳洲会面临哪些挑战?


Financial capacity and English requirements

How many people are included in this application? If more than one, ask relationship and whether they intend to travel with the applicant?

你的申请表格里面包含了几个人?你和他们的关系是什么?他们会和你一起来澳洲吗?


Who is the financial sponsor of this application (including dependents, if any)? What is your relationship with that person? Tell us about that person's employment and annual income?

谁是你的经济赞助人?你和他的关系是什么?能告诉我他的职业和年薪吗?


Tell me something about your family? How many people are there and what is their current status ie studying or working? What is the combined family income?

告诉我一件关于你家庭的事情。有几个成员?他们的状况(读书,工作)。你们家庭总收入是多少?


Do you have any friends, relatives, siblings or family in Australia? If yes what is their status and where do they live? Will you live with them during your stay in Australia? (Details of the relatives or friends: name, occupation, address etc.)


你有朋友,亲戚,兄弟姐妹,或家庭在澳洲吗?他们的状况如何?住在哪里?你是否会和他们住在一起?(亲戚或者朋友的具体信息:姓名,职业,住址等。)


Tell me about cost of living in Australia and the tuition fees?

你能告诉我关于在澳洲的生活费和学费吗?


How do you intend to cover these costs? How much funds are available with you and in which form?

你准备如何覆盖这些费用?你有多少资金?是什么形式?


Have you completed English study in the past? If yes, what's your IELTS /TOEFL score

If not, why not? Have you took the UCELI English test? What's your score?

你有做过英语水平考试吗?你的IELTS(雅思)成绩是什么?你参加过堪培拉大学语言中心的测试吗?分数是多少?


Do you intend to work while in Australia?

你打算再澳洲的时候打工吗?


What options are available in Australia for employment as a student?

在澳洲,作为一个学生,有什么职业选择?(有什么样的工可以打?)


If so, what hourly rate do you expect to be paid? How many hours per week do you intend to work? In what industry?

你预期每小时工资是多少?每周你打算工作多少小时?在哪个行业?


Can you explain the working conditions applied to a student visa?

你可以解释学生签证的工作条件吗?


Value of the course to the applicant's future – 学位对于学生的的未来价值

What are you intentions after completing your courses?

你读完书以后有什么打算?


What employment opportunities are available to you with these qualifications?

有了这个学位以后,你会有哪些就业机会?


What position and company could you apply for with your intended courses?

有了你打算读的专业,你可以申请什么职位?那个公司?


What are the requirements of this position?

这个职位的要求是什么?


How do you expect to apply the knowledge achieved from studying in Australia in your future career?

你期待如何运用来澳洲学到的知识在未来的职业?


What salary do you think you'd be able to earn in your home country upon completion of this course?

毕业以后,在中国你可以得到什么样的工资?


What is the cost of tuition fees in Australia? How do you expect to recoup that money?

在澳洲的学费是多少?你会怎么样重获这些钱?


Can you achieve a similar position/ salary with a qualification obtained in China?

如果你在中国得到这个学位,你可以得到差不多的职位和工资吗?


What are your plans if your application to UC is refused?

如果UC拒绝你的申请,你有什么计划?


The applicant's/dependents immigration history – 申请人和依赖人的移民历史

Have you or another other person included in this application have previously travelled to or applied for a visa in Australia? (If previously refused, ask related Q's)

你或者其他在你申请表格里的人,以前有来过澳洲,或者申请过来澳洲的签证吗?


(If applicable) have you or any other person included in this application have previously had a visa refused for another country? If so, which country and why was it refused?

你或者其他在你申请表格里的人以前有没有过被其它国家据签过吗?(有):哪个国家?


The applicant's course details in Australia – 申请人申请课程的具体情况


Please tell me what courses you applied at  UC (Including English and pathway programs)? Please tell me the English and Chinese name of the courses and the duration of each course?

请告诉我你在UC都申请了哪些课程?请告诉我所有课程的英文和中文名并且告诉我每个课程的课程时间长度。


Could you please list at least 10 subjects you will learn during each of the courses you intend to study in UC?

请列出你将在堪培拉大学学习每个课程的至少10门课程的课程名称?

     

Do you know the career outcome of the course you will learn in UC?

你知道你所申请的课程毕业后相应的职业通道吗?


How do you think that you will be able to recoup the investment you are making by undertaking study at UC and /or Australia

你认为在你完成堪培拉大学的学习后你如何可以收回你在学习期间的投资?


柳橙网澳洲留学专家建议同学们能够提前模拟演练1-2次签证问题。


最后预祝同学们赴澳洲留学签证都顺利通过,早日抵达堪培拉大学开始更广阔、更丰富的求学生涯!


关注柳橙网微信服务号,了解更多留学热门动态

< 上一篇:柳橙网在线留学申请之澳洲留学 下一篇:2016年澳洲留学新增硕士课程信息>

分享:

柳橙网;关注柳橙

柳橙网;关注柳橙

柳橙网;关注柳橙

扫一扫
关注柳橙

关于柳橙| 联系我们| 法律声明| 加入我们| 网站地图| 友情链接

Copyright ©2011-2024 柳橙网 版权所有

自费出国留学中介服务机构资格认定

柳橙网为上海留成网信息技术股份有限公司(原上海骏文投资咨询有限公司)所有

沪公网安备 31011502002531号

沪ICP备11045181号-4

柳橙网服务热线:

4008-900-916
4008-109-912

服务邮箱:cs@51liucheng.com

总裁投诉邮箱:tousu@51liucheng.com

在线咨询
免费评估
电话咨询
关注微信
返回顶部